Healthy Foods To Gain Weight For Kids
- Milk & Cream - Milk is a good natural source of protein and carbohydrates.
- Eggs - Eggs are a great source of protein, and around 100g of eggs contain 13g of protein.
- Potatoes - Potatoes contain amino acids like arginine and glutamine, which makes them a healthy weight gaining foods for babies and toddlers.
- Avocados - Avocados is rich in fats and calories- both of which are needed for a growing child. They are also rich in nutrients, which makes them an obvious healthier choice over other fatty foods.
- Chicken - Protein is important when it comes to building muscle, and that’s why chicken is a great option for underweight toddlers and kids.
- Dairy Butter - Dairy Butter probably the richest source of fat, which makes it a good one for kids who’re thin.