Health Benefits of Lemon Water
- Clears Skin - lemon water can make a huge difference in the appearance of your skin. It helps purify your blood and encourages growth of new blood cells. Also, the high vitamin C content as well as other antioxidants in lemon helps keep the skin free from wrinkles and blemishes and helps combat free-radical damage.
- Improves Digestion - lemon assists the digestive system in flushing unwanted materials and toxins out of the body.lemon water helps relieve symptoms of indigestion, such as heartburn, belching and bloating.
- Supports Immune System - lemon water also boosts the immune system. Being rich in vitamin C, lemon helps boost the immune system and assists the body in fighting colds and flu.
- Treats Bad Breath - The acidic nature of lemon, combined with the medicinal properties of honey and water, can help eliminate bad breath. It cleanses the mouth and activates production of saliva that kills odor-causing bacteria.
- Balances pH Levels - Lemon is one of the best alkalizing foods for the body as it contains both citric and ascorbic acid that help maintain the pH levels. A good pH level is essential as too much acidity in the body can be inflammatory.