Prevention measures of Cholera
The bacterium that causes cholera is usually found in food or water contaminated. Also poor hygienic conditions help this disease to spread. Normally spreads in places with poor sanitation facilities. Severe diarrhoeas with water stools is the most common symptom of cholera. There could also be vomiting with immediate water loose and muscle cramps.
- Drink and use safe water
- Wash your hands often with soap and safe water
- Use latrines or bury your feces (poop), do not defecate in any body of water
- Cook food well (especially seafood), keep it covered, eat it hot, and peel fruits and vegetables
- Clean up safely—in the kitchen and in places where the family bathes and washes clothes
- Consider getting vaccinated before you travel