Home Remedies for Chickenpox.
- Honey - Honey will provide relief from itchiness and help heal the blisters caused by chickenpox.
- Baking Soda - Baking soda can help control the itchiness and irritation from chickenpox. mix one-half or one cup of baking soda in your bath water and soak in it.
- Carrots and Coriander - A soup made of carrots and coriander is highly beneficial in the treatment of chickenpox. It is rich in antioxidants that help in the healing process.
- Indian Lilac - Indian lilac, also known as margosa or neem is useful in the treatment of chicken pox as it has antiviral properties. Furthermore, it helps dry out the blisters and relieves itching to a great extent.
- Oatmeal - An oatmeal bath is a popular home remedy for itchiness caused by chickenpox.